Life is a wonderful place, full of magical moments. Share your story and tickle our brains!

Monday 10 October 2011

Back to Basic

I get up, I sit and stare through the window, I smell the Autumn, the rain, the brightness mixed with the gray patches of despair. A sorrow longing for something meaningful hits the center of the mind ''Should I go to Dame Street and join the protest?'', ''Should I clean my wardrobes, get rid of all that stuff, that's chocking my existence?''. Life got so cluttered, so stuffy, my soul is crying for basic right of being heard. And today I'll listen to it...Today I will go back to basics and start fresh. And even the quiet creeping of death, that's taking over our surroundings, won't kill the pure joy of a new morning. ''With a new day comes a new beginning...''


No comments:

Post a Comment